NEXT STEPS FOR BASKETBALL
Congratulations on making a Wisconsin Blaze Basketball Team! We're excited to have you as a part of our family!
Below you will find the next steps you need to take to complete your registration.
Please be sure to complete ALL 7 steps in the next 2 days to ensure you're ready to compete!
Formal acceptance of an offer is determined not when a player commits verbally, but when the player holds their spot with a financial deposit and fills out a detailed Team Snap registration. Please do not skip over the TeamSnap registration! That is our communication engine for our teams.
NEXT STEPS FOR A NEWLY COMMITTED BLAZE BASKETBALL ATHLETE
STEP #1 TRYOUT AND ACCEPT
- Basketball Tryout
- Register and Participate in a Training/Tryout for the upcoming season.
- Accept Offer
- If you receive an offer from the Blaze staff, please communicate your acceptance to the staff giving you an offer.
- Inform Wisconsin Blaze of your decision (Accept or Decline) as soon as possible by contacting Blaze at 920-750-5183.
- Leave a message with athlete’s name, tryout age, and decision.
- We provide families with 3 business days to make a decision and 7 days from tryouts to register for a team financially.
"SUCCESS FOLLOWS SACRIFICE"