WELCOME TO WISCONSIN BLAZE SOFTBALL!!!
We are excited to kick off our Blaze softball season with high energy and excellent training.
Please browse our website under the Home tab to view our philosophy and approach to development and performance.
In order to finalize your athlete's position on the 2019 team, please be sure to complete ALL 4 steps by March 10th to ensure you're ready to compete!
Formal acceptance of an offer is determined not when a player commits verbally, but when the player holds their spot with a financial deposit and fills out a detailed Team Snap registration. Please do not skip over the TeamSnap registration! That is our communication engine for our teams.
If you have any questions, you can always call our main number at 920-750-5180.
We look forward to training your athlete to be a champion for life!
Lisa Van Wyk & The Blaze Staff
Blaze Sports & Fitness
STEP #1 TRYOUT AND ACCEPT (2020 FUTURE TEAMS ONLY)
- Softball Tryout
- Register and Participate in a Training/Tryout for the upcoming season.
- Accept Offer
- If you receive an offer from the Blaze staff, please communicate your acceptance to the staff giving you an offer.
- Inform Wisconsin Blaze of your decision (Accept or Decline) as soon as possible by contacting Blaze at 920-750-5183.
- Leave a message with athlete’s name, tryout age, and decision.
- We provide families with 3 business days to make a decision and 7 days from tryouts to register for a team financially.