Congratulations on making a Wisconsin Blaze Volleyball Team! We're excited to have you as a part of our family!
Below you will find the next steps you need to take to complete your registration.
Please be sure to complete ALL 7 steps in the next 10 days to ensure you're ready to compete!
Formal acceptance of an offer is determined not when a player commits verbally, but when the player holds their spot with a financial deposit and fills out a detailed Team Snap registration, and selects Wisconsin Blaze as their club of choice in their Badger Region Webpoint account. Please do not skip over the TeamSnap registration! That is our communication engine for our teams.
FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS IN THE TABS BELOW FOR A NEWLY COMMITTED BLAZE VOLLEYBALL ATHLETE
STEP #1 TRYOUT AND ACCEPT OFFER
- Volleyball Tryout
- Register and Participate in a Training/Tryout for the upcoming season.
- Accept Offer
- If you receive an offer from the Blaze staff, please communicate your acceptance to the staff giving you an offer.
- Inform Wisconsin Blaze of your decision (Accept, Hold, Decline) as soon as possible by contacting Blaze at 920-750-5183.
- Leave a message with athlete’s name, tryout age, and decision.
- Upgrade your Badger Region Membership
- Select Wisconsin Blaze in Webpoint
- Select Wisconsin Blaze as your club on Webpoint.
- Selecting Blaze on Webpoint is an official acceptance according to USA Volleyball.
*Here are some Badger Registration Facts.
"SUCCESS FOLLOWS SACRIFICE"