Volleyball Team Fees
2018-19 TEAM FEE UPDATES COMING SOON!!!
Wisconsin Blaze provides a well rounded approach to training both athletes. We not only make the skills, but the health of our athletes a priority. Please check the pricing below for Volleyball athletes this season.
BLAZE VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM FEE BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Team Practices (Minimum 25 — Two per week)
- Skills Training Sessions (Minimum 12 — One per week)
- Yoga for athletes (Minimum 12 — One per week)
- Two Uniform Jerseys
- Blaze Camp
- Competitive and/or Exposure tournaments
- Blaze website and team page
- Blaze individual profile page
- Blaze mobile app and communication access
- Blaze trainers and coaches at practices
- Blaze trainers and coaches at tournaments
All athletes are required to provide their own black shorts.
Any warmup costs are additional ($45)
*Note: All Team Members are required to participate in either Fundraising $150 for your athlete or buyout at $100.
**Note: Athletes can attend one small group training session and one yoga session weekly, or two yoga sessions weekly. They do not roll over week to week and expire at the end of the season.
Additional Services Available to Blaze Athletes:
"The Path" Recruiting System ($300, $750, $1,100 options)
*Note: Badger Region Membership ($50) is not included.
**Note: One fundraising option will be made available to help buffer costs associated with the season.
***Note: Due to the fewer number of Boys tournaments in the state, there will be additional out of state travel expected for boys in order to provide a full tournament schedule.