2019 BLAZE PROGRAM FUNDRAISER
There is a mandatory program fundraiser that athletes must participate in to help offset Blaze expenses.
We have partnered with United Fundraising to provide quality options along with incentives back to the athletes that participate.
Once final teams are formed, more information will be provided.
We ask that families sell a minimum of $150 in profit (sales of $300 for 50% margin options) that can go back towards the Blaze Program, to keep team fees down, support gym costs, purchase sports equipment (nets, balls, maintenance, etc.) and so much more!
We will have a special Fundraising Meeting where all the order forms and more will be handed out, and questions answered. Meeting date will be announced soon.
A buyout option ($100) is also available.
2019 FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
- Festival Foods
BWW and Dicks Sporting Goods are included on these cards. ($20/card - 50% profit/card sold)
Picture of Festival Card
- Best Play Solutions - Cookie dough with order form attached (50% profit)
- BelieveKids.com - See the Christmas book items Holiday Catalog for all the info including a virtual catalog that you can click through (50% profit).
- BPS United Fund - (50% profit)
- ButterBraid.com - See website for the entire story of this amazing company and product. (40% profit) Butter Braid Form
- Edge Sports Marketing(50% profit)
- Edge Sports Sweepstakes(50% profit)
- Designer Tumblers (50% profit)