Welcome to Blaze Volleyball!
Please review age definition and tryout/commitment date policies below and attend the appropriate tryout.
You should plan to attend the tryout for the age-team which you intend to play. Please note, this may be different from the age you currently are.
Countdown to Tryouts!
2020-2021 Information Meeting
In lue of in person information meetings, please view our meeting slides.
Interested in joining our Blaze Boys Volleyball team for the 2020-21 season? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-750-5180. Few spots are left!!
ATHLETES WILL BE EVALUATED ON
- Team Play
- Work Ethic
- Strength & Agility
PLEASE REVIEW THE AGE AND COMMITMENT GUIDELINES
These rules are designed to:
1. Protect the interests of a player and/or family regarding club contact;
2. Allow players and families to seek information they want from clubs.
For more information about club volleyball in Wisconsin, visit the Badger Region Website. www.badgervolleyball.org/juniors-general-information
TRYOUT REGISTRATION STEPS
Please follow these three steps to complete your tryout registration.
- Review Team Fees for the upcoming season
- Complete Blaze Tryout Payment ($35)
- Boys and Girls 14 and Under
- Boys and Girls 15 and Older
- Purchase Badger Region Membership (Opens Sept 1st)
- Membership Registration Instructions
- Please note "tryout memberships" no longer exist.
- Any memberships purchased in Webpoint, that are valid through 10/31/20 ARE valid for 2020 14 & under tryouts, tune-ups, etc.
- Membership Cards - membership cards are now digital in Sports Engine. They can be added to Apple Wallet or Google Pay, but there is not an option to print the membership card. Here's a step by step Help article from Sports Engine on the digital membership cards: https://help.sportsengine.com/en/articles/1459
- If utilizing a 2019-2020 membership (valid through 10/31/20) membership for tryouts, you can still access your Webpoint account, go to "member area", "print membership card".
- If you have any questions on membership please contact Badger Region at email@example.com BEFORE completing the purchase process; Badger Region does not offer membership refunds.
Badger Region is the Wisconsin chapter of the National USA Volleyball organization. All clubs and club members must join this organization in order to participate in Badger Region and USAV sanctioned tournaments.
Badger Pricing options are detailed here.