Blaze Volleyball - Work From Home
Looking for ways to get your volley-on while we're all at home? Well, look no further.
Blaze is happy to share a number of ways you can "Work From Home" on your volleyball game!
Blaze Supports #VolleyON
We're excited to join hundred of clubs across the nation who are committing to #VolleyON during this time. You can learn more about #VolleyON by checking out the Instagram Page: @VolleyONTogether.
To do our part, we're committed to sharing information, resources, and providing challenges to keep our Blaze athletes aflame.
On this page, you'll find everything you need to #VolleyON!
What We Know:
- Blaze Sports & Fitness is CLOSED until further notice
- USA Volleyball has eliminated the sanctioning for all USA Volleyball activities (including but not limited to events, practices, tournaments, individual training sessions or anything covered by USA Volleyball insurance) through April 15, 2020 (as of 5:30pm cst 3/19/20); www.teamusa.org/usa-
volleyball/features/usa- volleyball-response-on- coronavirus
- The 2020 Badger Region Championships and Dale Rohde Memorial Tournament have been rescheduled to May 30-31 in Milwaukee. More details to come.
Join us each week for a new challenge to keep you going at home!
Challenge = Prizes 🙂
Week 2: Blaze At Home
March 30-April 4
Week 1: #VolleyON
March 23-28, 2020
Check out all the submission on our Instagram!
Keep motivated to move with this at Home Drills & Skills Challenge from Art of Coaching!
This week (March 30 - April 4) we want to see you work on those ball control skills, and challenge yourself (and your friends) to get better everyday!
How to take the challenge:
- Download the Home Drills & Skills Tracker Sheet from Art of Coaching here
- Staring March 30, keep track of your daily totals
(skill demo videos are available on the AOC website)
- Share your completed challenge sheet on April 4 and be sure to tag @wisconsinblaze and use the hashtags #VolleyON and #BeTheFlame
- Everyone who shares a completed challenge sheet will be entered into a raffle for Blaze swag!
- Earn extra entries by posting daily through April 4
(don't forget tag @wisconsinblaze AND use the hashtags: #VolleyON and #BeTheFlame)
Things To Do At Home
Always check with your family before heading online!