NEXT STEPS FOR BASKETBALL
Congratulations on making a Wisconsin Blaze Basketball Team! We're excited to have you as a part of our family!
Below you will find the next steps you need to take to complete your registration.
Please be sure to complete ALL 7 steps in the next 7 days to ensure you're ready to compete!
Formal acceptance of an offer is determined not when a player commits verbally, but when the player holds their spot with a financial deposit and fills out a detailed Team Snap registration. Please do not skip over the TeamSnap registration! That is our communication engine for our teams.
NEXT STEPS FOR A NEWLY COMMITTED BLAZE BASKETBALL ATHLETE
STEP #1 ACCEPT & AAU MEMBERSHIP
- Basketball Tryout
- Register and Participate in a Training/Tryout for the upcoming season.
- Accept Offer
- If you receive an offer from the Blaze staff, please communicate your acceptance to the staff giving you an offer.
- If you haven't verbally shared your offer with your recruiting coach, Inform Wisconsin Blaze of your decision (Accept or Decline) as soon as possible by:
- Contacting Blaze at 920-750-5183 or email@example.com
- Leave a message with athlete’s name, tryout age, and decision.
- We provide families with 3 business days to make a decision and 7 days from offer to register for a team financially.
- Register as an AAU Member
- Browse to https://play.aausports.org/
- Create account for your athlete, fill out profile information, and follow prompts
- Select $16 Extended A/B insurance membership (if you do not pick Extended A/B, you will have to go back and fix it later!)
- Select Wisconsin Blaze or WYBYY5 as your club of choice
- Extended A/B and Selecting Wisconsin Blaze as club of choice are required in order for your AAU membership to be complete and active.
- IF you want to check to see whether your athlete has a membership, use this link AAU page “membership lookup”
"SUCCESS FOLLOWS SACRIFICE"