NEXT STEPS FOR BASKETBALL
Congratulations on making a Wisconsin Blaze Basketball Team! We're excited to have you as a part of our family!
Below you will find the next steps you need to take to complete your registration.
Please be sure to complete ALL 7 steps in the next 7 days to ensure you're ready to compete!
Formal acceptance of an offer is determined not when a player commits verbally, but when the player holds their spot with a financial deposit and fills out a detailed Team Snap registration. Please do not skip over the TeamSnap registration! That is our communication engine for our teams.
Once your payment transaction clears, athletes can start using the trainings and open hoops time associated with their membership immediately. They expire a year from date of purchase.
NEXT STEPS FOR A NEWLY COMMITTED BLAZE BASKETBALL ATHLETE
STEP #1 ACCEPT OFFER
- Basketball Tryout
- Register and Participate in a Training/Tryout for the upcoming season.
- Accept Offer
- If you receive an offer from the Blaze staff, please communicate your acceptance to the staff giving you an offer.
- If you haven't already verbally shared your response with a Blaze staff, Inform Blaze of your decision (Accept or Decline) as soon as possible by:
- Contacting Blaze at 920-750-5180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include athlete’s name, tryout age/grade, and decision.
- We provide families with 7 business days from the date of offer to make a decision and register for a team financially
- For the 2022-23 season, please fill out this SURVEY to let us know about your acceptance level for Fall, Winter, and Spring/Summer which includes Fall travel interest. Thanks!
"SUCCESS FOLLOWS SACRIFICE"